Good Riddance
The fannoyer is leaving us. My feelings towards this are indifferent but perhaps now, I will be less fannoyed less likely to blog about it since my inspiration will be gone once he is gone. Oh mabbe T will have stuff to add from her ever inspirational environment. Well, one thing for sure, what will we remember of him? Here are some notable quotes:
"When you are handling event, you cannot enjoy!"
"Must justify!"
"How do you tell a fat girl she is fat?" amongst other notable quotes lah. Hmmm...i am ok with as a person but then I just cannot respect him as a supervisor coz he is not a leader. Nuff sed.
"When you are handling event, you cannot enjoy!"
"Must justify!"
"How do you tell a fat girl she is fat?" amongst other notable quotes lah. Hmmm...i am ok with as a person but then I just cannot respect him as a supervisor coz he is not a leader. Nuff sed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home