Manipulator
Trust is so easy to give away but so hard to be earned. I have always rendered my trust to you and thought you would never judge me otherwise. I thought our relationship was one unrivalled compared to many others but then I am sorely wrong. You are my own blood yet you have hurt me intermittently at the blatant excuse that is how you love. I have truly seen how you "love" today. Everything I have entrusted you, you have taken and hurled it against me. I do not know why you are so angry, so mad ... but if for everything it is worth and you feel that your actions are justified, then so be it. You have truly shown yourself. It seems like you are unhappy when I am happy. Though you claim you hurt when I do, it doesn't seem so cos all you want to do is keep beating me down. Why do you derive such joy from such manipulation?
Why bring up instances dat makes everyone mad at everyone else and diverge from the actual root of the problem? You are truly amazing...truly despicable...i have nothing to say except I am disgusted with you. I do not hate you but I can never feel the same way about you again.
I have aways admired your strengths and affirm them with you. But have you ever done the same other than criticize all the time? Why are you so unhappy? Your actions are totally unjustified despite the false fronts you put up and the lame excuses you give. Are you just too good to ever put yourself in someone's shoes and understand that context?
I will never understand and mabbe I shouldnt try cos at this point, I am only dejected and disgusted...there is no hate...only indifference.
Why bring up instances dat makes everyone mad at everyone else and diverge from the actual root of the problem? You are truly amazing...truly despicable...i have nothing to say except I am disgusted with you. I do not hate you but I can never feel the same way about you again.
I have aways admired your strengths and affirm them with you. But have you ever done the same other than criticize all the time? Why are you so unhappy? Your actions are totally unjustified despite the false fronts you put up and the lame excuses you give. Are you just too good to ever put yourself in someone's shoes and understand that context?
I will never understand and mabbe I shouldnt try cos at this point, I am only dejected and disgusted...there is no hate...only indifference.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home