A Backstabber's Comeback
Do u see the knife you have so nicely embedded into my back and chest? Do u think such a wound heals fast that an invitation or a non-intrusive sms will do the trick to seal back the wounds quickly and not even leave a scar? Just what kind of a fucking world are u living in?
So mabbe tell me what else I should do at this point, should I just agree to your sudden whims of niceties and further embed myself into your torture chamber so that u can continue to do what you do best, seek out the vulnerabilities and tear my wounds further apart? You've done it once and you done it again but this time...you were the most conniving and vindictive bitch I have ever seen.
It's ironic how you expect everything to be so easy...forgotten. I don't live in your test tubes! I do not want to be part of your stupid games. Maybe you don't remember that I told you I will never trust you again to which you retorted "Good!" exuberantly so maybe let's just leave it.
Trust does not come cheap especially when it is always on my expense. To you, it has always been too cheap, too negligible, which has thus resulted in your actions thus far.
So mabbe tell me what else I should do at this point, should I just agree to your sudden whims of niceties and further embed myself into your torture chamber so that u can continue to do what you do best, seek out the vulnerabilities and tear my wounds further apart? You've done it once and you done it again but this time...you were the most conniving and vindictive bitch I have ever seen.
It's ironic how you expect everything to be so easy...forgotten. I don't live in your test tubes! I do not want to be part of your stupid games. Maybe you don't remember that I told you I will never trust you again to which you retorted "Good!" exuberantly so maybe let's just leave it.
Trust does not come cheap especially when it is always on my expense. To you, it has always been too cheap, too negligible, which has thus resulted in your actions thus far.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home